No. The PIR Motion Sensor isn’t capable of detecting motion through the glass.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between the Wyze Sense Starter Kit and Contact Sensor Kit?
- Can I use the Wyze Sense sensors without the Bridge?
- How long does the sensor's battery last?
- Are the sensors weatherproofed?
- Is there a limit to the number of sensors I can connect to a Bridge?
- What's the effective range from Bridge to sensor?
- How do I replace the batteries in my sensor?
- Will the motion sensor work through glass?
- Can my sensors trigger Events on Wyze Cams that don't have a Bridge?
- Won't the Bridge muffle the camera's audio?