Skip to main content
To turn on push notifications for your camera:
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Cam v1/v2 or Pan.
- Tap the Settings gear on the top right, then Notifications.
- Tap the toggle next to Notifications to turn them on.
- Tap the toggle next to the Events you want to be notified about.
- Wyze AI Events are triggered when events like Cam Plus' person detection and vehicle detection.
- All Other Motion Events are triggered when other motion, like the included 12-second event motion, is detected.
- Sound Events are triggered when sound is detected.
- The steps above show how to turn on notifications for a single camera. Repeat this step for each camera you want to receive push notifications from.
- If you have all Wyze app notifications turned off, you will not receive push notifications for event videos triggered by your Wyze Cam. Related article: Wyze App Notifications
- If you have all notifications turned off on your device, you will not receive any Wyze app notifications.
Have more questions? Submit a request