Both Wyze Cam and Wyze Cam Pan give you the ability to speak and listen to your camera from the Live Stream using Two-Way Audio.
To turn on Two-Way Audio for Wyze Cam v1/v2:
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Cam.
- Tap and hold the Speak icon (microphone ) when you want to speak.
- You can now speak through your Wyze Cam.
- To stop speaking and restore audio from the camera, release the Speak icon.
To turn on Two-Way Audio for Wyze Cam Pan:
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Cam Pan.
- Tap the Speak icon (microphone ).
- The icon will turn green, and you will see "Speaking" appear on the Live Stream.
- You can now speak and listen through your Wyze Cam Pan.
- To turn off Two-Way Audio, tap the Speak icon again.
- For Wyze Cam v2, Two-Way Audio is similar to a walkie talkie where only one side can speak at a time.
- Audio through the app will be disabled while you're holding the Speak icon. Audio will be re-enabled when you release the Speak icon.
- You cannot change or control the volume of the speaker or microphone.