Check your Wi-Fi connection.
If the Keypad's settings don't update when you make changes, give the troubleshooting on this page a try.
- Test a different network.
- If your phone automatically connects to your Wi-Fi when you get near your home, it's possible the connection is weak when trying to unlock/lock through the app. Turn off your phone's Wi-Fi, then try to lock and unlock the Lock again to see if that gets it to respond.
- Power-cycle the Keypad.
- Remove the front panel and remove the batteries, then reinstall the batteries. This will force the Keypad to reboot and refresh the connection to the Lock.
- Make sure the Lock is online.
- If the steps above don't work, we recommend going through the Wyze Lock connection troubleshooting article to make sure the Lock is online and responding over the network.