Recording to a microSD card with your Wyze Cam Outdoor can be set to Scheduled Recording. With Scheduled Recording, the camera will record during a set time frame (ex: 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM). This is similar to the Continuous Recording on Wyze Cam v2 and Pan.
If you have a microSD card installed in your camera, then this feature lets you to schedule and record content continuously and stores it to the camera's microSD card.
- In the Wyze app, tap on your Wyze Cam Outdoor.
- Tap the More > Scheduled Recording.
- Set a Start Time and Recording Duration.
- Tap Set to schedule your recording.
- You can change your Scheduled Recording settings for each Wyze Cam Outdoor you have.
- A scheduled recording can be scheduled for up to 10 hours.
- There is a 3 minute cool down between scheduled recordings.