For another layer of security, Wyze Lock can sound an alarm if it senses that the door has been left open, or if there's a door jam. You can manage these alarms in your Alarm Settings.
To control your lock's Alarm Settings:
- Open the Wyze app and tap Wyze Lock.
- Tap on the gear to open Settings, then tap Alarm Settings.
- Toggle the Door Jam Alarm or Left Open Alarm settings
- Door Jam Alarm: Wyze Lock is unable to lock due to a misalignment with the door frame.
- Left Open Alarm: Your door has been ajar for a set amount time.
- Set the amount of time before the alarm sounds (1 minute - 60 minutes).