The Base Station is connected via Ethernet cable to your router, but the status light is not turning solid blue. Your Base Station won't connect to the network.
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Wyze app here.
- Check your Base Station for firmware upgrades.
- In the Wyze app, go to Account > Firmware Upgrade > Update next to the Base Station.
- Outdated firmware can cause connectivity issues.
- Make sure you're interacting with the right Base Station if you have more than one.
- Verify the status light color to make sure the Base Station is set up and functional. It should be solid blue.
- Plug to Base Station into a different power outlet. If this helps, then the power outlet may not be powered.
- Try using a different Ethernet cable. If this helps, then the cable itself may be faulty.